Sunday, July 21, 2013

About

image of Annie Japaud Photography
Hi, My name is Annie 

Don't be confused. I can do two things at the same time - I bake and I take photos. I have been doing that for ages now.

I guess I am lucky this way, I have two totally different 
talents to choose from.  

I grew up in my mum's dark room, chewing on film rappers as a baby. I have been taking photographs for more than 20 years. Photo blogging and Web design are my latest passions. 

And baking - I have done this since my mum let me use the oven for the very first time. Creating new recipes from scratch and making anything that will make you lick your fingers is my best occupation. Give me some flour and yeast or sugar, eggs and margarine ( a bit of dark chocolate will be great too) and I am your girl, just stand back and wait for something yummy. 

Enjoy my blogs smiley


If you are interested in any of my photos, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards, 

Annie

Blogs I created: 
Thinking of breads and cakes

AnJPhotography My Galway landscapes gallery

My Web Site:

Annie Japaud Photography

Thank you for stopping by. I hope we get in touch.



image of Annie Japaud Photography

image of Annie Japaud Photography

image of Annie Japaud Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Cakes 2015

With Christmas over it is time to post a few photos from this year's Christmas season.  It was a crazy and productive time, hard work...